The INTEGRA 9510 is for offline verification of bar codes to ISO/IEC standards. The INTEGRA 9510 is unique in the world of ISO verification due to its ease of use and ability to verify linear and two-dimensional (2D) codes without any change of equipment; autodiscriminate the symbology, narrow bar width and aperature to be used to evaluate the code; and highlight trouble spots in the code. Additional outstanding features include:
- The INTEGRA 9510 inspects all nine of the ISO (ANSI) parameters, plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation. The INTEGRA 9510 also verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
- Analysis is color coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the bar code, and sections of the bar code can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem. Reference to an online Help screen helps aid in the analysis.
- High-resolution inspection of the bar code is possible due to the use of a 5.0 megapixel high resolution camera, which allows reading and analyzing every two thousandth of an inch (.002"/.05 mm) of the bar code height; this exceeds the minimum ten-scan average required by ISO.
- The INTEGRA 9510 is certified by GS1 US and is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready.
- Multiple codes, including any combination of Linear, Matrix (such as Data Matrix, QR Code and Aztec Code) and Stacked Linear (such as PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes) can be verified on one label within the field of view.